The toolkit is now available online on the toolkit page and as an open educational resource in five languages for download. The toolkit is free for reuse and adaptation. Final reports are available online, providing evidence-based advice on digital formative assessment and how to use the online toolkit.
- Download the literature review (English)
- Download the "Social Impact of DFA on Students Report"
- Download the "Recommendations from the policy experimentation"
- Download the "Technical Evaluation Report" (English)
- The toolkit OER packages
The field trial results are in!
The project produced a rich set of outputs, reliable and representative data on the impact of the systemic toolkit on attitudes and DFA practices, and a range of outcomes available online beyond the timeline of the policy experimentation, in particular the Assess@Learning toolkit and a community of DFA stakeholders established by a series of dialogue labs across five countries.
The final results animation video summarises the key findings from the teachers, school leaders and students who tested the A@L toolkit between December 2021 and April 2022. You can find a summary report, the report on the social impact on students and the technical reports in the section below.
Quick download links
- Download the "D4.3 Recommendations from the policy experimentation"